14 January 2014

2013 ... my round up.

What a year! while sorting out the photos below I had to recheck that they were all 2013. There seems to be a bit of everything from the cold wet Duathlons and TTs  from early on in the year to the sun baked photos from the Euros in Turkey with the Worlds at London somewhere in between (ok London was nearer the wet/cold spectrum, just looking through rose tinted glasses, can't blame me for that)

...

To quote the often used phrase, I couldn't do this all on my own, I have had some fantastic support over the year, I'm not just talking sponsors here, I am also talking, my mates who I train with and the clubs that I belong to that give so much support and encouragement, thank you. A special shout out to Richard Hancock, a fellow age grouper, who has brought my bike on no end.

•    Nicetri Club
•    St Neots Cycle Club
•    Hunts AC


Then there are the sponsors who put their time, effort and faith in me, I hope you know I really appreciate all your support . (In no particular order!)


•    GreenlightPT
•    TriCrazy
•    Nicetri Events
•    Insight Nutrition
•    Box End Park
•    Sports Injury Clinic


...

A biggie for me - in 2014 I will be joining a very very exciting new Race Team- Body Limits Corley Cycles Tri. Made up with outstanding athletes, many of which I have raced against and now will have the privilege of racing with. I'm stoked, this team will do really well, keep your eyes out for these guys at races!

...

2014 is so mapped out and planned already, along with my normal favourite events, races that I go back to time after time because they are just great, or because I can map my progression over the same course. I also have qualified for:-

•    Sprint and Standard distances for the European Triathlon Championships in Kitzbuhel, so wanted to do both but had to choose one  - sprint it is.
•    Pre qualified for the World Champs in Canada, Sprint Triathlon and Aquathlon.
•    Horst in April, the European Duathlon Sprint distance.


...

Another new development, over the last couple of months I have set up my own printing business, mainly aimed at fellow athletes. It came out of necessity when I tried to get my GB kit printed up with sponsor logos. 
Either the cost was too great or what was more often the case, others simply couldn't do what I needed. Everything I earn from this is pumped straight back into my tri. Check it out and if I can help, drop me a line. iPrintStuff
 
...
website iPrintStuff
like my page to keep updated facebook 
follow twitter  

Have a great 2014
Tom